Sunday, May 31, 2009

Flip This Room

We got a taste of what it takes to be on one of those HGTV shows this weekend. In two days, we flipped one room into one extraordinary nursery (pardon us, while we pat ourselves on the back). Joking aside, we are so happy about all that we accomplished and we are thrilled with the end result. We hope the littlest Coffey will approve!

Chris painted the ceiling a crisp white and the walls a light lavender called Crocus Petal (I made his painting easy by taping the room up like a pro!). I had a mission of my own; find lamps, wall hangings, etc. and I had great success. I found two adorable framed pictures for over the dresser, some neat flower tins for the doorway, a lamp for the dresser, a pillow for the chair, letters to spell out her name over the crib and some other accessories. One or two more little things and it will be mission accomplished... and ready for the Bean! Check out the end result: ta da!















2 comments:

C-rich and Demanda said...

OH MY GOSH!! CONGRATS!!! I am sooo excited for you guys! And the nursery looks fantastic!

Alissa said...

It looks awesome! Can't wait to meet the Bean.