Sunday, June 7, 2009

Meet the Parents... and the Bean!

On Thursday night, we met the birthparents of the baby we are going to adopt. It was a wonderful experience. Yes, we were (all) very nervous... but we got along great! The Bean is sure to have a very good personality.

At dinner, they gave us all of the ultrasound pictures they have received thus far. We now have pictures of our future baby! Ladies and gentleman, meet the Bean...

In all, we were given five ultrasound photos. This photo is the only one in which we can actually figure out what we are looking at... see her profile on the right, sucking her thumb?! Gorgeous, huh?

They asked us to be present in the delivery room for the birth... WOW! July 8 is fast approaching. We'll soon be packing bags for when we get "the call."

2 comments:

Lori B. said...

Chris & Kelly,
I truly could not be happier for y'all! Can't wait to meet the bean!

C-rich and Demanda said...

I just got goosebumps! So awesome! I'm so happy for you guys!