Sunday, January 11, 2009

Printed in S.A.

We headed down to San Antonio yesterday to get "printed" - fingerprinted, that is. We learned that Chris has very identifiable fingerprints, so he would have a tough time getting away with a crime. Now we wait for our USCIS case to be reviewed and approved (90-120 days).

After our appointment, we met our old friend, (old as in we go way back to the Midland TV news days) Eileen, and her boyfriend on the Riverwalk for appetizers and margaritas (ole!). It was so much fun to catch up.

On the way home, we (okay, maybe just me... Chris could've kept driving right on by) couldn't resist stopping at the outlets, and shockingly, I behaved. We came home with a great lamp from Pottery Barn, for which I only paid $4 because I had two gift cards. I didn't buy ANYTHING at Banana (SHOCKER).

No comments: