We want to chronicle this very long and exciting journey to the littlest Coffey... we'll call her "Bean" for now. We completed our application and started the paperchase back in September. After waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for our CPS checks, they've all come through so now we just need our home study to get approved; keep your fingers crossed that it happens this week! We can then send in our I-800A application to get CIS clearance to adopt from China. We're told that is a long process (everything is) - taking at least about four months. As soon as we get that approval, we can finish our dossier and send it to China! I'm praying things will move quickly with the INS so we can get our log in date and begin the official wait. Right now we're told the wait is 32 months from your log in, from which we're still at least four months away.
It is hard to believe we have been in Austin for over four years already. It has flown by; hopefully, this wait will too.
2 comments:
YEAH!! So excited about baby 'bean'! Love you guys!
OMG HOW EXCITING!!! I will be praying for you guys!!! And I love the name and the blog title and EVERYTHING!!!!
Amanda Richards
Post a Comment