Friday, March 4, 2011

Who Loves You Baby....

Did you think I disappeared again?  Well, I did for several days to D.C. for work but I am committed to the blog this go round.  CUTE STORY ALERT: Grandma and Papa (as named by Emmy) graciously flew down to watch the munchkin (THANK YOU) while I was away, so I picked her up at daycare straight from the airport yesterday.  As I was carrying her out to the car I said, "I missed you!"  And she replied, "I missed you."  I just about died from the cuteness, and also from the fact that it was the first time I think I have heard her string three words together into a sentence.  SO, I must dedicate today to Emmy's cuteness.

Of course, she exudes cuteness, but another recent memory comes to mind that I must share.  I think the world knows that she is OBSESSED with Elmo.  Chris and I broke down and took her to see Sesame Street Live a week and a half ago.  I was worried she may not "get" it yet, or that it would be too much.  WRONG.  She LOVED it.  She stood on my lap for the entire hour and a half show and was mesmorized.  The best part (for me) was when we walked into the Frank Erwin Center (photo below).
She ran up to the souvenir stand where attached was a wooden Elmo and she hugged it.  Does it get any cuter???  I think not...

1 comment:

Lori B. said...

Nope, doesn't get any cuter than that! What a sweet girl!